POSTAL / FEDERAL
US Postal/Federal Employees
Accidental injury and disability income insurance helps protect you from the costs of accidental injuries while providing the security of disability income.
- All benefits paid directly to the policyholder
- Two coverage levels, including emergency room and ambulance benefits
- Inpatient hospital confinement and ICU benefits
- Transportation and family lodging benefits
- Follow-up doctor and physical therapy visits
- Specified injury benefits for fractures, dislocations, lacerations, paralysis, and burns
- Accidental dismemberment and death benefits
- Two optional disability benefits:
- Off-the-job accident short-term disability
- 24-hour accident short-term disability
- Sickness Disability Rider – Benefits are payable when the insured is disabled due to sickness for up to 12 months; benefits begin on the 15th day of sickness and can be added only when accidental disability coverage is purchased.
- Return of Premium or Cash Value Rider – This feature returns your clients’ premiums after a specified period of time.
Cancer insurance offers lifestyle protection and a helping hand. This supplemental insurance coverage has several benefit levels to fit almost any budget.
- All benefits paid directly to the policy holder
- Express payment up to $10,000
- Health advocacy
- Daily hospital confinement
- Surgery and anesthesia
- Radiation and chemotherapy
- Transportation and family lodging
Optional Riders (Available At An Additional Cost)
- Hospital Intensive Care Rider – This rider offers coverage to provide for your ICU needs and more.
- Return of Premium or Cash Value Rider – This rider includes a premium-back feature that returns premiums after a specified period of time.
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Offer your clients or employees lump-sum benefits for today’s most common critical illnesses, including cancer, heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure. We offer two products, allowing you or your employees to choose the coverage they need.
Key Benefits of Critical Illness Insurance
- Available on a group or individual basis
- Benefit amounts up to $75,000
- Three plan choices
- First diagnosis and recurrence benefits
- Wellness benefits
- Coverage for the entire family
- Return of premium or cash value rider
Advantages Of A Universal Life Policy
- Affordability – Choose a premium level that fits your budget.
- Family Coverage – Your spouse, children, and grandchildren are eligible for coverage, even if you decide not to participate.
- Convenience – You can have your premiums deducted from your paycheck on a regular basis.
- Portability – If your employment status changes, you can keep your universal life insurance protection in force.
- Simplicity – A short, simple application is usually all that’s required to apply. In some cases, you can qualify without answering any health questions.
- Flexibility – Design your life insurance coverage to suit your present needs. If your situation changes, you can adjust your premiums and amount of coverage.
- Interest Earnings – You earn interest on your policy’s accumulated cash value interest that grows over time on a tax-deferred basis (under current tax laws).
- Cash Accumulation – Your universal life policy builds up cash value that increases over time.
*These products have limitations and exclusions. Riders and benefit options vary in cost, may be subject to underwriting, and may not be available in all states. Certain benefit features may vary by state.